Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I got nicer videos ah? mayb this ok ok la... Not sure


Err this video ah? Zhen Wei Use my hp go take video introduce 4 ppl ( actually 3 bcoz he din get to finish introducing Sabi as the timer went out). At first he go introduce Nicholas Fah aka(rabbit).. Nicholas acted weird shaking the sausage as it was his*. After that Zhen points at Oscar and says "nah" bcoz he is not fun to introduce lolz... Then he points to me ... =.= I got nth better to do so i go stick my tongue out and blocked the camera with a basketball... After me, Zhen ejek Oscar by his name "Fun"... Too bad he can't finish Sabi's intro...

7:59 AM
Wiil you ;

`I give you my heart;

navigate;

Entries. Photos. Tagboard.

Wishes
No wishes currently =D


About me
Name
School
Class

Links
LINKS. LINKS. LINKS. LINKS. LINKS.





Disclaimer`
Designed by Nectarines.
Images by Deviant art.