Monday, August 31, 2009
Eh.. I And Ricky Pergi Midvalley Today.. @@ .. with other girls i dunno.. Only Phoebe I Know..
Err.. Where 2 Start Leh..Err.. 1st I And Ric Meet Up Lor.. C His Bro.. So Small Size.. Wear Specs.. So Young walao.. Also C His Father (1st TIME).. Then We Go Find Phoebe.. Then GO MPH Meet Others.. I Brought A Mask For Ricky.. I Tell Him 2 Bring Marker And Write.. I AM WITH UGLY ->...He Write Lor.. Then He Stand Nxt 2 Phoebe.. He Keep Anoying Her Like Dat.. Err.. Then After Meet All D... We Lazy Follow The Girls.. So We Go 2 Borders.. We Find Books There.. Ricky Find Inkdeath.. I Find My Own Book.. Line Long.. Then Dcide Not To Buy Lah.. Then Vry Late D.. Ricky Got Lost ( I jst Diam Diam Follow Him Only).. Then Got Like 45 Mins Only Start Movie (The Proposal).. We Go 2 "Yo! Sushi".. Lame Right?.. The Ppl There Damn Frenly.. They Kacau We All Until Geng.. 1 Bitch Say We Dating..@@.. We eat usual la.. Unagi.. Salmon ^^... And Green Tea Ice-cream... Ric And I Pay 50%.. Then We Walk 2 Cinema Lor..
At Cinema, We Give The Ticket.. The Guy Standing There Collect 1 Rite.. He Told Us Go TO THE RIGHT ENTRANCE.. Ricky Leh.. So Smart.. Say Go To The Left.. He C The Ticket Wrongly.. At 1st We Go Other Movie (we duno wat is the movie).. Baru Showing The Advertisements Only.. So We Check Our Letters For Our Seatings Right.. Cant C Phoebe (ricky suppose 2 sit nxt 2 her).. So He Ask Go Out.. And Recall.. C 1 Movie Guy Outside.. He Ask 4 Directions.. Then He Say U In Wrong Cinema.. I Tell Ricky C Wat Movie Is Dat 1st.. Maybe 18 Pl XD..Like Orphan.. He Force Me Go 2 Watch Proposal T.T...
The Movie Arh? Ok Ba... Lame Story Line.. But Abit Funny.. Got Horny Scenes Abit.. HAHA XD.. Dont Ask Me What It Is.. ASk Ric..
After Movie Got Nth D.. All Balik.. We Buy Book At MPH.. and Drink Coffee At Starbucks.. RM 15.. Geng.. But Nice ^^.. After that balik Lor.. The END