Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Err... Nth Much Ba.. Nth Much 2 Blog About.. U Seen Ric's nice Fishead Video? I Loved It =X.. So.. Since it was a dedication to Megan Tam for birthday..He oso gonna sing 2 me ^^... lol... err he will be posting it soon... so.. yay? but i have 2 sing back for him la ==... but its worth it i guess.. see ric do this kinda stuff is guud ^^... Basshunter Dota With The Sound Effects... Example? I FEEL U MAN!

Err... then i have 2 sing touch my body? lol.. i will renegotiate this again.. i wont sing that =X... too sexy voice 4 me haha... K THATS ALL BB

7:41 AM
Wiil you ;

`I give you my heart;

navigate;

Entries. Photos. Tagboard.

Wishes
No wishes currently =D


About me
Name
School
Class

Links
LINKS. LINKS. LINKS. LINKS. LINKS.





Disclaimer`
Designed by Nectarines.
Images by Deviant art.