Sunday, November 29, 2009
HoHo.. Went Out To Midvalley Yesterday... Went out with 18 people.. Big BIG number..
Was it fun??? Yeah I guess it was okay.. If I brought more money I would have gone bowling.. ==.. But did not..
Err, It started out.. By meeting Oscar.. See his outfit damn weird.. more casual then me @@..
Then See Ricky and Nic Fah lor..
Then Oscar became gay.. Lazy say what he did to all of us.. So.. then meet the others lor..
Err, then suddenly saw Megan, Say Hi.. then her mother suddenly pop up beside her.. @@.. scare me lor.
After Bryan Came.. then everyone go bowling lor..
But 1 whole bunch did not go.. Err let me try remember..
Casie, Sabi, Megan, Siew Chann, Jaynie.... I think thats all.. If I left out ur name, Im sorry coz im forgetful =D
The bowling alley.. like going to a pub only.. LOUD music.. DARK lightings.. And crowded @@
So masuk dalam.. Oscar say dont 1 bowl so I follow him go hang kai.. When walk outside awhile.. JY and Cherie got lost.. so we had to bring them to the bowling alley... Then walk out again.. go walk around.. We lined up at McDonalds... Thinking want to eat.. but end up also no eat..
After walk for very long time.. then go back to the bowling alley lor.. See Ricky play.. waliao.. See him carry.. if im not mistaken.. 13 pound ball.. siao leh.. Then see Cherie fail.. Nice~~.. And all the girls there were.. Cheering.. making damn alot of noise.. Then keep hearing "I LOVE YOU!" frm Phoebe or Megan Tam.. @@..
Then Oscar say mau buy popcorn.. scared later long line.. so we go buy lor.. see Phoebe and Megan Tam also queing.. Got nth better to do so I go show off lah.. XD
After buy d.. Evry1 want go toilet.. So, Oscar, Megan Tam and Phoebe go leave me alone at a seat.. Then waiting and waiting for them lor.. But I did not wait very long.. I thought Oscar would come out 1st (coz boys got a "quick way"). End up.. Phoebe came out lor.. Not even 1 minute.. Also came out.. Pro le.. Duno what she do inside.. After Oscar and Megan Tam back frm doing their buisness, we go watch movie lor..
Movie?? Very little action scenes.. Sat beside Oscar and Rachel.. lol.. Rachel..
Anyway me and Oscar keep making jokes about the movie.. Best joke that lasted the entire movie.. "Jacob, Your Beautiful" XD.. Oscar keep annoying me with that joke.. Did I laugh loud?? I think I did.. But I know JY and Cherie were damn loud.. Cherie said smting about "Hawwt" and "Hairy Body".. Dunno lah.. no pay attention..
I GOT CHEATED For my drink T.T.. My regular drink.. Very fast finish.. coz.. Half of the drink.. was filled with ice.. HALF!!.. had to drink so much ice water @@..
Then after movie.. I got blurr.. Dont remember anyting.. Then sm1 say meet at MPH..
Go meet.. then duno do what.. Er.. then I go buy book 4 u lor.. Thought u say u wanted to choose 1.. Nvm I buy a book.. I think while I was buying the book.. They took group photo without me... sian.. Left out.. T.T
Err then go dinner.. got 3 party.. Manhatten Fish market, Penang smting smting.. and Sushi King.. All the boys go manhatten fish market.. so go eat there lor.. nth much to say bout the dinner lah i guess.. Oh wait got 2 things 2 say.. 1 of them is Oscar's and Bryan's food kena rampas by waiter.. And.. TQ Kar May's Aunt/Mother who paid for the food.. we wanted to pay for ourselves.. but u pay d.. so.. Thx ahh.. =D
Then all go their own seperate ways.. Dint get to see u.. too blurr that time.. so I and ric had an hour 2 kill.. so we go hang kai.. Go Gardens.. then all the way back 2 Midvalley.. Oh ya at Gardens.. All of us play the escalator game.. zz.. so childish.. but jst follow.. then we go hang around at starbucks lor.. until parents come.. then WHEE~~
The End.